- 25 g of home-milled oats,
- 25 g of home-milled einkorn,
- 50 g of raw hazelnuts,
- 60 g of Medjool dates and
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice in a blender to get a smooth paste.
Line a round cake tin (∅ 17 cm/7 inches) with sandwich paper or baking paper. Fill in the paste and press it evenly flat. Let sit in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- 2 to 3 apples (400 g) into quarters and core them.
Grate them roughly. You should end up with about 360 g of grated apples. Mix them with
- 40 g of raisins,
- ½ tsp of cinnamon,
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice and
- 1 tbsp of ground flax seeds (I prefer the taste and looks of golden flax seeds over the brown ones, but that is entirely up to you).
Spread the mixture onto the cake bottom and press it tightly into the form. Decorate it with
- some sliced almonds if you like.
Let sit in the fridge for another hour.