Preheat waffle iron.
- 3 tsp of psyllium husks and
- 200 ml of water.
Stir and let sit for a few minutes.
Combine the soaked psyllium husks with
- 50 g of almond butter,
- 400 g of soymilk and
- 50 g of Medjool dates and blend in a high-speed blender.
- 150 g of home-milled einkorn wheat,
- 100 g of home-milled spelt, and
- 17 g of baking powder and stir.
- 4 tbsp of aquafaba.
Fold in the whisked aquafaba.
Place 1/8th of the mixture in the hot waffle iron and bake for about 2 minutes. You may need to grease the iron with oil or vegan butter, each or every other time before you fill in a new batch of the mixture.
Serve with jam, applesauce and cinnamon sugar or hot cherries and vanilla ice cream.