Preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- 50 g of vegan butter (I prefer Alsan Bio),
- 75 g of raw cane sugar,
- 50 g of applesauce and stir well.
In a second bowl, combine
- 70 g of home-milled oats or rolled oats,
- 100 g of home-milled einkorn wheat or spelt,
- 2 tsp of baking powder,
- 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon,
- 1 pinch of sea salt and stir well.
Combine the two mixtures and add
- 35 g of raisins and
- 2 tbsp of water.
With a teaspoon, place ca. 12 bunches of the mixture on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
Bake for about 10 minutes.